Inbiose is a B2B company developing and providing ingredients and manufacturing technologies to other companies, in particular in nutrition and consumer health sectors. Most notably Inbiose is a leading company in the development of Human Milk Oligosaccharides, which are of paramount importance for the health of newborns and developing infants. Inbiose is a fast growing company, with a staff of ~50 people, and is set to continue its expansion. More information about Inbiose can be found on www.inbiose.com
We are looking for a Health Science Advisor, with a strong scientific background
As Health Science Advisor, you will be the health science expert with regards to human milk oligosaccharides and glycobiology.
Your focus will be on preventing consumer health challenges using bio-active glycans in the fields of infant formula, OTC Dietary supplements, medical nutrition and beyond.
- You will acquire and maintain deep health science knowledge, staying abreast of published scientific literature in glycobiology, glycan applications, human milk oligosaccharides and health science applications such as gut-health, immune health and cognitive health and relevant health indications and incidences.
- You will communicate at an expert level with scientists and medical professionals and assist the business development team with partnerships and collaborations around new products and innovations.
- You will signal and assess opportunities for research collaborations and industry partnerships, and assist and participate in their development and execution.
- You will be a cornerstone of our marketing efforts regarding the positioning of new products.
- Track record with deep expertise in one or more of the following areas: gut health and the microbiome, immune system maturation – modulation, gut-brain-axis – cognitive function, glycobiology.
- Advanced degree (PhD, MD, PharmD or equivalent) within a Life Science orientation is required.
- Advanced ability to research, interpret, and synthesize published medical/scientific literature and other scientific/technical data sources to meet information needs of intended audiences.
- Previous experience in the development of pre-clinical and clinical trials is a plus but not a requirement.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 20% internationally.
- Strong communication, presenting & networking skills.
- Excellent fluency in English is a must, other language skills are an asset.
- Self-starting, pro-active and can work autonomously
- Analytical, yet solution oriented, curious and open-minded
We offer an interesting job with a lot of variety and responsibilities in a dynamic team in a field with a lot of future. You will be working at the Technologiepark 82, 9052 Zwijnaarde, easily reachable by bike, car or public transportation.
Is this the job you are looking for:
Send your CV with a motivation letter and photo to:
Wesley Carpentier, Inbiose NV, Technology Park 82 (IIC) bus 41, 9052 Zwijnaarde
or via e-mail to email@example.com