At a glance
We bring you straightforward solutions for the production of specialty carbohydrates that are too difficult and/or too expensive to synthesise using traditional enzymatic or chemical methods:
- One strain, one fermentation, one product.
- Higher production efficiency and cost competitive solutions.
- Shorter development time through the use of biological systems.
- Use of inexpensive and safe raw materials.
- Solvent free, green, and sustainable processes.
- Higher product yields (high-throughput screening platform for in vivo production optimisation).
- Proprietary technology protected by patent applications.
As an industrial focused white biotechnology company, Inbiose has extensive skills in the development and production of specialty carbohydrates thanks to a versatile generic production platform combining:
- Biological system development (high-throughput screening and cell factories design to produce the desired specialty carbohydrate).
- Fermentation and yield/titer/rate optimisation.
- Downstream processing (final product with standard specification fitting the market requirements).
- Production from kg to ton scale with an easy access to plant facilities.
As a clear demonstration, Inbiose designed and set up the relevant technology platform allowing cost competitive production of milk bioactives also called human milk oligosaccharides finding a broad range of innovative nutritional applications.